Vivekananda Hospital Pvt. Ltd., is a super speciality hospital, serving patients since 2008 from bigger part of Purulia, Bankura, Birbhum, Burdwan districts of West Bengal, Even patients from part of Jharkhand state are being catered by this prestigious institute.
Vivekananda Hospital Pvt. Ltd., a 160 bedded Super-speciality hospital equipped with latest medical apparatus where renowed and experienced consultants are available in addition to the facilities of CRCCU, ICU, HDU, NCU, PGW, TRAUMA UNIT, BURN UNIT, SNAKE BITE UNIT, GYNAECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS, GENERAL MEDICINE, PAEDIATRIC, EYE UNIT, ENT UNIT, GASTROENTEROLOGY UNIT, INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY UNIT WITH WELL MODERNISED CATH LAB, CHEST UNIT, DIALYSIS UNIT AND INVESTIGATIONS LIKE RADIOLOGY, MRI, CT SCAN, PATHOLOGY, NEUROLOGY AND CARDIOLOGICAL INVESTIGATIONS.
Vivekananda Hospital set in the industrial city of West Bengal (Durgapur) is a multi facility and one stop for all kinds of medical facilities.
Vivekananda Hospital is the bridge between the gap among lakhs of patients in Bengal who strive for excellent medical services and have the money but fail to find proper services.
Its state of the art hospital with ACs rooms and cabins and 24 hour medical supply with Ambulances (all latest and state of the art) and ICUs, Lifts with full streture carrying capacity make its services among the best in India.
Vivekananda Hospital started under the able hands of Mr. Sujit Datta has come a long way. Its sister in concern Little Hearts Hospital was the first to happen and then Mr. Dutta felt the need to create a hospital in Durgapur which has good transport and reach facility to help out more patients with their cause.
has come a long way. Its sister in concern Little Hearts Hospital was the first to happen and then Mr. Dutta felt the need to create a hospital in Durgapur which has good transport and reach facility to help out more patients with their cause.
Doctors from all over India with among the best visiting doctors from Apollo, Wokhard, AIIMS, Fortis, and many others.
It also has among the best OTs, laboratory, and scanning machines in the world like Siemens, Agfa, Allengers, Sharp and Philips to help proper and correct diagnosis.
We as a team of Doctors, Nurses, Hospital Staff and Management strive for safety, security, cleanliness and support.
We try to make each and every experience with our patients a smooth one so that they lead a healthy and happy life.
Mission of Hospital
Never fails to stop service.
Always try to bring smile.
Caring Lives & Emotions.
Considering the socio-economic structure of the region, the “Vivekananda Hospital Private Limited” gives treatment to all class of people within the specialised jurisdiction. The purpose of the Hospital is to cure everyone from minor to supra major health related complicacy. Health is most precious. The Hospital care for patients & share equal feelings towards their belovers. The Hospital served a huge range of people from industry, insurance (both cashless & re-imbursement), non-insurance & to the people who belongs to below poverty lines in our country.
The Hospital provide facilities like In-Patient Service, Out-Patient Service, Investigation Service and other ancillary facilities supported by trained menial & ultra technological instruments. Serving people at any mode of situation is the prime motto of this Hospital.
The city DURGAPUR is an industrial city. The number of industries here is more or less 250 in numbers. Everyday high frequency of industrial trauma occurs here. keeping the fact in mind, the Hospital is organised such a way that it can give tertiary support to the victim.
Our Mission, Vision and Objectives
- The mission is to be the trusted leader in caring for people and advancing health and to provide quality health care accessible and affordable to all round the clock.
- The vision of this hospital is to provide quality treatment with tertiary care and provide state of art medical facilities to the patients along with super-speciality along one roof
The Key Objectives of this Hospital are
- To ensure availability of comprehensive quality health care accessible to all without any discrimination or any bias.
- To provide service around the clock 24×7.
- To enable access of the services to the community at an affordable price.
- To provide value for money to the Patient relatives of health care.
- To acts as role model for others to emulate.
- We are caring, progressive enjoy our work and use appositive spirit to succeed.
- We build contructive relationship to achieve positive outcomes for all.
- The rights of patients and staffs are to be respected and the approach will be market driven, Governance of the facility will be professionally managed.
OUR DIRECTORS PROFILE
Mr. Sujit Kumar Dutta (Managing Dirctor, VHPL), a laborious person has to his credit an experience of 13 years in running his first project in Hospital industry namely Little Heart Hospital located at bankura District which is our sister concern and other ancillary business and always kept in mind the difficulties and the sufferings of patients provide them with necessary treatment and care to them so that their suffering are alleviated. He is always at the fore front in emergency situation and works very calmly.
He is the only man of great vision and it is solely due to which VHPL has become a Superspeciality hospital in a short period of time.
Mrs. Basab Dutta (Dirctor, VHPL), was the priciple of a renowned school for 10 years and beside her professional responsibilities, she is also looking after day to day activities of the hospital. She is taking policy decision, expansion activities of the Hospital, modernizing the infrastructure,
Key Features of VHPL
- VHPL has been declared by West Bengal Health Scheme as a Class-I Service Provider.
- Capacity of 160 ultramodern beds with super specialist consultants.
- State of the art Interventional Cardiac Care unit.
- VHPL’s Trauma Unit is equipped 24 hours with full time In-house Interventional Consultant Cardiologist, Neuro-Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, General Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon and Critical Care Expertise.
- 24 hours back-up of RMOs and EMOs to manage OPDs/IPDs and emergency efficiently.
- Five well equipped Operation Theatres
- State-of-the-art Diagnostic centre with a new High Definition MRI, CT-Scan, Ultrasonography & Color Doppler, 2D Echo, Stress Test, EMG, EEG, ECG, Mammography
- Fully Automated Component Blood Bank 24 Hour Service
- Technologically well supported Intensive Care Unit
- Better service by High Dependency Unit for post ICU patients
- World Class Neonatal Care Unit (Level I – III)
- Caring for all types of Medicine Patients
- New Conceptual Burn Unit
- High Definition Trauma Care Unit
- Snake Bite & Poisoning Unit
- Dialysis Unit includes Dialysis for Positive Patients
- Best service for Corporate & Insurance Patients
- 24 hours A/C Ambulance services are available
- 24 hours Pharmacy Support