Department of Gastroenterology
The Department of Gastroenterology is recently evolving in our hospital since one year. This department managing patients with all sorts of gastrintestinal, biliary, hepatic and pancreatic diseases. The department performs all diagnostic and therapeutic upper & lower endoscopies for both adults and children.
- Management Critical Intestinal, pancreatic and liver disorder treatment.
- Management of viral hepatitis.
- Management of Cirrihosis of liver
- GI bleeding management
- Management Acute and chronic pancreatitis.
Diagnostic upper and lower GI endoscopy
- Endoscopic variceal ligation (Banding)
- Glue injection therapy
- Injection therapy for ulcer bleeding
- Colonoscopic hermorrhoidal banding
- Sticture dilation (esophageal and colonic)
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy
- Foreign body removal
- GI Bleed Management
- Foreign Body Removal