Gynaecology or gynecology is the medical practice dealing with the health of the female reproductive systems (vagina, uterus and ovaries) and the breasts. Literally, outside medicine, it means “the science of women”. Its counterpart is andrology, which deals with medical issues specific to the male reproductive system.
Almost all modern gynaecologists are also obstetricians.
- Management of all gynaecological disorder by best team of gynaecologist.
- All sort of gynecological operations including laparoscopic surgeries ( Key hole surgeries) .
- Promoting the Painless labour & delivery ( Promising Technique at present).
- A complete modern maternity management with foetal monitoring.
- Facilities for Family Planning, well women, menopause, Gynae oncology clinic regularly.
Our Gynaecology and Obstetrics Department has successfully completed these cases which are as follows:
- Caesarean section
- Open Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy
- Laparoscopic ovarian drilling
- Laparoscopic cystectomy
- Berlolin Cyst Marsupialisation
- Gartner’s Cyst
- Minor Vaginal Surgeries
- Dilatation & Evacuation
- Dilatation & Curettage
- Cervical & Endometrial Biopsy